We are open during COVID 19

Pathway from child to adult treatment

Our Children's therapy team can help with the move to adult services.

If the young person moves directly into adult services we will work with the team they are moving to before the move.  We can offer a joint appointment with the adult occupational therapy or physiotherapy team if needed.  We will also provide a document called a transition passport.  The transition passport summarises the young persons therapy needs and contains useful contact numbers.

If the young person does not move directly into adult services we will provide a discharge report or a transition passport.